- MOST daily 1.5 hour classes listed are drop in cash/check at the door only - $25, with exception of:
- Community Classes $10 / indicated on Schedule
- 5 Class Pass $120
- 10 Class Pass $200
- 20 Class Pass $360
All passes are good for 1 year.
Workshops, Training programs & Events are priced individually. Register online and pay with a credit card.
Note: Prices for classes, workshops and/or events held at other locations may vary.
Cancellations will be noted on our website: harinyc.com. Please call studio at 212-465-0606 for updated cancellation information.
For special classes and/or workshops where pre-registration is required:
If you cancel at least 3 days prior to your workshop or series, you will receive a Hari NYC credit. Otherwise no credit can be given.
If Hari NYC cancels a workshop or series, you will receive a full refund.
Hari NYC is a sacred space for kundalini and creativity. Please be kind to fellow class attendees and try to adhere to the following guidelines and studio etiquette.
1. Please try to arrive 10-15 minutes prior to class start time. If you are coming earlier, please enter quietly.
2. After arriving and reception, relax and store shoes and coats as needed.
3. If you arrive early – please wait until class is finished to enter class space.
4. Please turn your cell phone completely off.
5. Please do not wear perfume, cologne or scented oils or lotions during class. Some students are allergic to them.
6. Please be mindful of gently closing studio door when you enter and leave.
7. Wear comfortable clothing, easy to move in, and bare feet are recommended.
8. Mats are not needed, our floors are specially made for practicing yoga.
Kundalini Yoga and Meditation are practices that one learns over time. Please let the teacher know if you are new to the practices and you will be supported through your first class. Please let the teacher know if you have any special needs.