Kundalini Dancers – Join the Movement for Happiness and Joy
Stretch and twist, jump and breathe, meditate and chant
Each class includes 8 parts:
1. Tune in, open your mind and body to receive guidance and let go of the day’s heavy energy
2. Gentle stretching, to help the vital energy to flow more freely
3. Standing exercise, guided movement with breath exercises to regenerate the energy, release stress
4. Free creative movements, for personal creativity, have fun, experience happiness and joy inside and out
5. Deep relaxation
6. Celestial communication, elegant moving meditation to align heart and mine
7. Meditation – nourish the mind
8. Closing and integration
Each phase come one after the other without interruption to allow the energy to gently and coherently unfold and develop to create harmony and balance.
Cost: $25 Preregister online here or $30 at the door.
Led by Dharma Devi Dharma Devi has studied Hatha Yoga, Vipassana Meditation and Indian Classical Dance. She is a Kundalini Yoga Teacher Trainer, healer and the only Lead Teacher in the U.S. for Shakti Dance, the Yoga of Dance. Dharma has brought Shakti Dance in the U.S. and started a "Kundalini Dancers Movement" to bring healing and joy in everybody's heart.